This blog has been quite neglected lately, but that's whats happens when everything in life seems to happen at the same time. Thankfully, life for us lately has been busy and full of wonderful blessings. In the last 3 months we bought our first house, completed our first major renovation, celebrated birthdays, added a couple new piano students, and most recently we've set up a beautiful natural light photography studio. Now, it's time to get back here and share about the photo shoots that happened during that time as well! I'm not going to go in order, but I will get to all of them eventually.
I couldn't wait longer to share these images of my beautiful mom! The new natural light studio has been amazing to photograph in and I was so excited to get my mom in there. It was so sweet how excited she was to show my dad the photos, and then to see the look on his face when he held the prints was fantastic! It's clear he loves her more than anything and he loved getting these photos of her.
Working in the studio and doing this style of beauty portrait has been amazing. My hair and makeup artist, (who is also my beautiful sister, Tammy), is very talented and it has been so fun working with her! Together we are opening up a whole new style of portraiture for emily grace photography and I couldn't be more excited about it. I won't post all the details of it now, but stay tuned for more info to come about that!

She's so pretty! I love her! You do a good job too, Em, but MOM!! She's gorgeous! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures!!!! Congrats on all of your success!
ReplyDelete