I'm currently working on some promo videos for her site, so check it again soon to see more!
January 25, 2014
Endless Earrings - Ventura Product Photography
This is going to be two posts in a row about my sister, Tammy! This time it's not to show off her cute family but to show off her amazing talent (one of many)! She created Endless Earrings, an amazing collection of beautiful earrings and an endless supply of possibilities to mix and match for the perfect look. Check out her site www.endlessearrings.com to see how it all works! You can also see my photography work all over that site. I LOVE taking photos of her earrings, collections, and possibilities. I did every photo on the site and I love how she's organized them all and is using them to show off her talents. Click HERE for her site or click HERE to see my favorite possibility, the tear-drop Swarovski Pearl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment