Mike had the cutest little cowboy hat when he was a baby and lucky for us his mom kept it in great condition and brought it to us after Heath was born. I don't know if this hat started Mike's love of cowboy fashion but we think it's really fun and now so does Heath.
what a chunky monkey! love that cowboy!
ReplyDeleteThat boy is tooo cute!!! Great pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely "laughed out loud" when I saw those pics! They are great! We miss baby Heaf. I hear Heath is officially bigger than Abby. She weighed in at 12 lbs 10 oz last week.
ReplyDeleteYeah for cowboys!! Yeah for Mike!! Heath looks like a cowboy. Miss all of you so much.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma & Grandpa Ashby
Thanks so much for these pictures- They are GREAT! We love them (Grandpa's favorite is Heath sitting on the porch rail- also the cute grin in the last picture- They are all great!
ReplyDelete