September 11, 2010
Boston Public Garden
I've taken a lot of pictures of people and I'm feeling more comfortable with setting up portrait type photos. I still have a ways to go to get it looking really great so I'm going to keep practicing but I thought I should also practice some landscape and location shots. With that in mind, I took the subway to the Public Garden yesterday with Heath and took my time wandering and snapping pictures. I'm really happy with how my location photography practice turned out. My plan is to do a few more areas of Boston like this before Mike and I move. It will be great to have these photos of the city when we want to remember our time here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great Pictures Emily!!! You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing, Emily! What a talented photographer- keep taking pictures and have fun!
ReplyDelete