November 2, 2010

Heath, Ellen, and leaves

Fall in Boston never looked as good as it did today. Forget all the beautiful colors on the trees, I'd rather take two babies in fallen leaves. Today was a perfect day to take pictures of my baby and his cousin, Ellen. It was a little chilly but the babies were great and gave me some super cute smiles. I did very minimal editing, just a litte color boost and a little burned edge on some. We were only out for about 15 minutes so I'm thrilled to have so many cute pictures from this little shoot.  

2 comments:

  1. I have the cutest niece and nephew!!! (Nieces: Abby too!!) Wow! Really great pictures, Emily!!! I am so excited for you to take some of my baby girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! (Of course you did have cute subjects!) You are great with that camera!

    ReplyDelete