I wish everyone had a friend from birth. They are the best kind. Lauren and I were born about 6 months apart in the same small town, in the same small hospital, probably by the same doctor (I'll have to check on that). I don't remember life without Lauren. The first birthday party that I can remember, she was there. Starting as babies we were always in the same class at church and even though we sometimes hung around different crowds at school we saw each other everyday. We get along like family, we've had lots of ups and we've stuck by each other through all the downs. We may live states apart but this girl is stuck with me for life! It was a pure pleasure to photograph her and her fantastic children. Sadly, Mr. Andrews was not in town, but hopefully next time we'll get him too!




No comments:
Post a Comment