February 3, 2011

the joy of love: day 03 "then and now"

I've been putting a lot of time into this free class over the last few days which is great because it's super fun, but because of it I've been slacking in almost everything else I should doing, like exercise, laundry, run errands...that sort  thing. I'm not giving up on this class in the least but for today's theme/assignment, "then and now", I decided to do it much more quickly, less setting up and posing. I'm still really happy with the result though. I used a picture of bobo at 2 days old for the top and bobo last night, 7.5 months old, for the bottom picture.  He has changed so much and even though I cropped it in really tight (like today's tutorial talked about) I feel like these pictures are great at showing just how much he has grown.

2 comments:

  1. i'm loving these pictures! i signed up for the emails too but haven't taken a single picture. been sick. bet it has given me a sneak peek at what you're up to! love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! They grow way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete