I've missed a few days but no worries, I'm keeping those lessons and will be back to complete all the photo prompts and assignments. For today though I'm sharing my photo creation for the class prompt "love from the heart." The idea was for us to take a photo of something or capture an idea of a gift a loved one has given us. My sweetie does so much for me and has given me so much but I didn't know how to capture it. It just seemed impossible. So I went the easy route and took a few pictures of my sewing machine. my machine is just one of the many amazing tangible gifts my sweetie has given me. it's not a great photo but taking these pictures and looking at this little collage makes me so thankful for everything I have. check out what others in the joy of love class are doing here!

I had this same idea but haven't executed it yet! I will have to do something different!
ReplyDeleteI always have wanted a sewing machine. Cool collage!
ReplyDeleteGreat collage! Nicely done!
ReplyDelete