February 17, 2011

the joy of love: days 10, 11, 15, 16

I'm playing catch up today for the joy of love class that I signed up for. It has been a fantastic way to learn how to better use my camera and give me more reason to take photos more often. The class gives daily prompts/themes that we are supposed to capture in a photo along with a tutorial of some sort. The following photos are from days 10, 11, 15 and 16.

Day 10 - "space" -  we were to capture our subject in their own special space. a place they feel comfortable and is unique to them. I took this photo of my nephew who can climb higher in this tree than anyone else. He is up there, you almost have to squint to see him. So this is Tyler's space...

Day 11 - "dreams" - i love pictures of my baby sleeping. I have taken tons of them. there were a lot of ways I could have gone with the prompt "dreams" but this photo of my sweetie and bobo dreaming together was just what I wanted. 

Day 15 - "kiss" - I wanted to take this photo of bobo for Valentine's day but never got around to it so when I saw Day 15's prompt was "kiss" I was so excited to have another reason to smother my baby with red kisses. I love his look of surprise.

Day 16 - "together (self-portrait)" - Day 15's prompt led to an impromptu self-portrait of me and bobo. My sweetie actually took this photo of us but I'm counting it for my Day 16's photo anyways. I love my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment